Gorton Tracer ("Style") Collet

image link-topic-sf0.jpg

(Note: Gorton sometimes called the component held in this collet a "tracer," sometimes a "style," and sometimes a "tracing style." Perhaps "stylus" would be a more common modern term, but I do not believe that they used it.)

This appears to be a Gorton proprietary collet the official specifications of which are unknown.

User "garygdeal" of the Yahoo! "Gorton-Engravers" group has done a measured drawing of one and posted it to the "Files" are of the group.

Select Resolution: 0 [other resolutions temporarily disabled due to lack of disk space]